Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.60
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.68
- AU $21.49Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.85
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $36.11
About this product
- DescriptionAn uncommon guide for accomplishing more every day by engaging the unique skill of forgetting, from the creator of the award-winning memory training system Brainetics <p/>Is it possible that the answer to becoming a more efficient and effective thinker is learning how to forget? Yes! Mike Byster will show you how mastering this extraordinary technique--forgetting unnecessary information, sifting through brain clutter, and focusing on only important nuggets of data--will change the quality of your work and life balance forever. <p/>Using the six tools in The Power of Forgetting, you'll learn how to be a more agile thinker and productive individual. You will overcome the staggering volume of daily distractions that lead to to brain fog, an inability to concentrate, lack of creativity, stress, anxiety, nervousness, angst, worry, dread, and even depression. By training your brain with Byster's exclusive quizzes and games, you'll develop the critical skills to become more successful in all that you do, each and every day.
- Author BiographyMIKE BYSTER is the creator of the award-winning memory system Brainetics and the founder of Brainetics, LLC.
- Author(s)Mike Byster
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date25/05/2017
- Weight231 g
- Width130 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statement7 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.