All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrammar is the basic structure of our language and is difficult to teach creatively in any language -- especially English. And yet beautiful, artistic work requires structure and grammar is essential for powerful, clear writing. Anne Greer, an experienced language arts teacher, here offers a wonderful survey of English-language grammar teaching, drawn from a colloquium of Waldorf language arts teachers. Her lively interchanges with the teachers, sharing their experiences in their classrooms, demonstrate ways to make any language truly living. Teachers and parents will appreciate the numerous examples, depth of investigation and creative approaches this book presents.
- Author BiographyAnne Greer taught Language Arts and English at the Toronto Waldorf School in Ontario for many years. She writes fluently about the artistic use of grammar as a supporting tool (rather than an oppressive deterrent!) in creative writing. She now lives in New Brunswick, Canada, and mentors a young Waldorf school there.
- Author(s)Anne Greer
- PublisherAWSNA Publications
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAWSNA Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.