All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis study assesses the impact and power of IOs in the international system via case studies from Togo, Mauritania, and Sao Tome and Principe.
- Author BiographyDavid Oladipupo Kuranga currently teaches Politics, Economic Development, and International Relations. In addition to teaching he is the Managing Director of Kuranga and Associates Global Consultancy [www.kaglobal.net] that services public and private sector investments in emerging economies, particularly sub-Saharan Africa. Before furthering his academic pursuits David served on the Delegation of Nigeria to the United Nations.
- Author(s)David Oladipupo Kuranga
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.