CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionDo you ever feel frustrated about your relationship with God and wonder what's wrong? God longs to have an intimate relationship with you, so where does the problem lie? If you're serious about wanting a passionate relationship with Him, you must make a choice. Life is all about choices. But ne are as important as choosing to have an intimate relationship with your creator. What is involved in such a decision? The answers can be found in... <i>The Power of Love, Forgiveness, and Surrender.</i> If your relationship with God is t all it should be-whose fault is it? Choosing an intimate relationship with Him requires much more than half-hearted efforts on your part. It calls for a total commitment to Him-choosing to live according to His plan instead of your own. It may seem like a difficult challenge, but He has provided all the help you need in His Word. Discover the power of love, forgiveness, and surrender-three keys that will deepen your relationship with God and renew the joy of living. These life-changing principles will empower you to be all that God wants you to be. That's the only way to live!
- Author BiographyMillie Ninowski-Gelb and her husband, Jeff, reside in Irvine, California where they attend Cottonwood Christian Center in Los Alamitos, California. Millie began her walk with the Lord at age 20. She and her first husband are the parents of two sons, Michael and Dan Jr. Prior to the death of her first husband, Millie was a very active speaker and Bible studies teacher throughout the United States and at her home church in Birmingham, Michigan. She has also appeared on numerous radio and television talk shows throughout the Midwest. Millie believes God has anointed her life. As the Holy Spirit directs, she speaks into the lives of people and becomes a counselor and mentor. Her Holy Spirit directive is to pray for and encourage people to walk in faith and obedience to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Millie Ninowski-Gelb
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSapulpa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.