Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionLove: the key to rebuilding broken families Families are the foundation on which young lives are shaped, and in which young children learn to develop values and character. But t all families function smoothly.
- Author BiographyCarl Crawford is a retired clergyman, prison chaplain, pastoral counselor, and school teacher. He shares more than forty years of personal experiences, both as a volunteer youth leader and as a professional. He holds a bachelor of science degree in sociology and a master of divinity degree. He also holds a master of higher education degree. He currently reside is Central Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Carl J Crawford
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/04/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.