All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.66Trending at AU $38.33
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn practicing meditation, we will learn to use our heart as our central computing system. The wisdom that flows from our heart is effortless. This is the essential difference between our mind and our heart. One needs constant energy and focus, the other is free from restrictions and is spontaneously connecting with the flow of nature. It is content with the unlimited energy and information. Meditation allows me to swim into this amazing field of universal organizing power, to explore and search whatever my heart desires. That is the power of meditation. In this book is a collection of insights from my practice of meditation. They are the treasures for reshaping my life. They are the wisdom from heaven. They are the truth and the reality about my life. They are the stories of my soul. We all belong to this one consciousness of the universe. We are all interrelated and yet we all appear differently. Kwing who we really are and what we are really capable of doing in our life is the fundamental kwledge for each one of us to learn. Without this basic kwledge we can only live our life blinded to our own igrance and suffering from the unkwn.
- Author BiographyI grew up in China and have lived in the U.S. for almost fifteen years. In these years, I found my self living with full of self struggles. I was in a total confusion of huge self-conflicting within my values and beliefs. I couldn't live with peace and understood my life purpose. Luckly, after reading Deepak Chopra's books, I learned that by using methods of meditation techniques, I could improving my self-awareness and self-discovery, and I could change my view for life forever. I want to share the truths I have discovered in this whole process called, self- realization. I hope my insights in this book will open a new window for you to see a life that can be filled with more meanings, purposes, and more wonderful dreams. I know that we all can learn to use meditation as a tool to tap into our untapped potential. I will show it to you.
- Author(s)Jennifer J
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byTweed Harris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.