All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn THE POWER OF MODERN SPIRITUALITY, William Bloom identifies for the first time the core strategies found at the heart of all spiritual traditions and explains how everyone - regardless of background, beliefs or personality type - can develop them and immediately put them into practice. He structures his book around the key areas of connection, reflection and service, showing us how to recognise and develop these aspects of ourselves in the context of today's challenges and crises so that we gain greater meaning and purpose in our lives. Written in a lively, intelligent and inspiring style, and drawn from Bloom's popular courses and workshops, it will help you to go more deeply into yourself and develop a greater sense of personal integrity, inner strength, a stronger connection with friends, family and colleagues, an increased sense of personal joy and of being in the driving seat of your life, and much more.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bloom has a doctorate in psychology from the LSE. He is one of the UK's most experienced teachers, healers and authors in the field of holistic development. He is a co-founder of Alternatives, founder and co-director of the Foundation for Holistic Spirituality, and has a regular column in CYGNUS magazine.
- Author(s)William Bloom
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight382 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.