Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Trust yourself. You cant be successful or happy without confidence in your own powers and abilities. To succeed you need self-confidence ...this book will help you to believe in yourself and release your inner powers' - Norman Vincent Peale in chapter 1. Be who you want to be - and get the life you want to live. This book is a carefully adapted version of The Power of Positive Thinking , one of the most inspiring bestsellers of all time. It aims to help young people to use the power of positive thinking to build successful lives. Dr Peale gets right to the heart of the most common problems faced by teenagers, and offers a series of practical steps for solving them. He provides young people with the positive approach needed to achieve the major goals in life, showing them how to maximise their talent and energies, to give them confidence when they need it most.
- Author BiographyNorman Vincent Peale's books, most notably The Power of Positive Thinking, have sold millions of copies around the world. He founded The Positive Thinking Foundation, which promotes his theories on positive thinking.
- Author(s)Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication29/03/1990
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight161 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 13 to 18
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.