All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionStormie Omartian's best-selling The Power of a Praying[registered] series is re-released with fresh new covers and new material to reach a still-growing market of readers eager to discover the power of prayer for their lives. If you are a mom or dad reading The Power of Praying[registered] for Your Adult Children, this prayer and study guide presents insightful, interactive questions that further explore God's Word and His promises. This more in-depth journey offers special prayers and encouragement to lead you to lift up your adult children and areas of their lives, including faith and prayer life; family and relationships; direction and purpose; wisdom and integrity; wholeness and healing Mothers, fathers, couples, and parenting groups will find comfort, answers, and incredible blessing as they continue to cover their kids in prayer...even if their kids have children of their own.
- Author BiographyStormie Omartian is the bestselling author of The Power of a Praying series (more than 35 million books sold). Her other books include Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On; Lead Me, Holy Spirit; Prayer Warrior; and Out of Darkness. Stormie and her husband, Michael, have been married more than 40 years. They are the parents of two married children and have two granddaughters. www.stormieomartian.com
- Author(s)Stormie Omartian
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.