All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Power of Scrum tells the inspiring story of Mark Resting, CTO of a software company struggling with a major client and a project with more problems than solutions and a marriage in crisis. But, when he meets Jerry, a West-coast expert in Scrum, light at the end of the tunnel begins to appear, Mark begins to reluctantly hope things will work out. The road is bumpy, but Jerry skillfully brings Mark's developers from a world of project crisis into a revolutionary approach that can save the day. Authors Jeff Sutherland, Rini van Solinger, and Eelco Rustenburg have written a fictional narrative that masterfully weaves a compelling human story around the teaching moments of a software, project management how-to, and in the process tell an engaging story of personal growth and triumph, while demonstrating the power of a revolutionary and mission-critical approach to project management. The Power of Scrum is a must read for project managers, software developers, and product developers, as well as for anyone who loves a great story well told.
- Author BiographyJeff Sutherland invented Scrum in 1993 and with Ken Schwaber formalized the Scrum framework for industry in 1995. Dr. Sutherland has 18 years of experience implementing Scrum in hundreds of companies. Currently he is the CEO of Scrum Inc and Senior Advisor to Openview Venture Capital. He travels the world teaching, speaking and coaching how to best implement Scrum. Rini van Solingen is a part-time professor in Global Software Engineering at Delft University of Technology and is Chief Technology Officer at Prowareness. He is an expert in product, process, and performance improvement of software and systems development. Eelco Rustenburg leads the Xebia Agile Consulting & Training unit. He is focused on Agile adoptions in corporations. His current focus is on using Scrum and Agile techniques to improve non-IT processes like sales, marketing, and building construction.
- Author(s)Jeffrey V Sutherland Phd
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight183 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.