All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShakti is the Divine life force that ceaselessly manifests, creates, and activates. Igniting this living power within is the key for both men and women to transform themselves and attain union, harmony, and peace. The fluid intelligence of Shakti enflames, empowers, and awakens, igniting life force, joy, and organic wisdom within. Uniting the forms of Tantra Yoga found in Indian, Tibetan, and Aramaic sacred traditions, Padma Aon Prakasha reveals how to activate the power of Shakti by opening the 18 energetic pathways of the Shakti Circuit. The Circuit begins with galactic energy entering the body at the Alta Major chakra, located at the back of the head. Traveling down the pillar of the spine through the root chakra, the Circuit passes through the Seven Gates of the Womb-Grail to link the sacred sexual center and the heart center. From the heart, the energy completes the Circuit by traveling to the third eye and back to the Alta Major starting point to reveal the All-seeing eye. Centered on the womb in women and the hara in men, the Shakti Circuit links the soul, body-mind, emotions, and chakras to the power and loving wisdom of the Galactic Center. The Power of Shaktiincludes the insights and experiences of both men and women as they activate the power of Shakti and shows that clearing all 18 pathways of the Shakti Circuit enables us to activate our sacred sexual self and find our soul mission.
- Author BiographyPadma Aon Prakasha, a child prodigy who read the Bhagavad Gita at age 4 and the Koran and Bible by age 7, is an Initiate in Saivite Tantra, the Sama Veda, and the Tibetan Buddhist Lineage of Tsongkhapa and Maitreya. He teaches worldwide and has led initiatory pilgrimages to sacred sites in 15 countries since 1998. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Padma Aon Prakasha
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintDestiny Books,U.S.
- Content Note19 b&w illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.