All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO LIVING IN BLISSFUL HARMONY WITH NATURAL AND LUNAR RHYTHMS - A LANDMARK INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER You've probably always kwn that the moon's rhythms affect the world in certain ways - the ebb and flow of the tides, the most beneficial times to plant and harvest - but are you aware of its influence on virtually all the important areas of your daily life? If t, you're t alone. Effortless weight loss and control - without yo-yo effect * Speedy, scarfree recovery after planned surgeries * Body care, beauty care and anti-aging the natural way * Effortless housekeeping with long-lasting effects * Green building and revating with enduring results * Organic and sustainable gardening, farming and forestry with less toil, more fun and results to be proud of: The list of benefits does t stop here! Caught your attention? In The Power of Timing, authors Johanna Paungger and Thomas Poppe reintroduce an ancient wisdom and give a straightforward promise: All of that list and more will happen if you start to apply a few basic principles of timing in your life. Principles our ancestors adhered to for millennia. It works, it doesn't cost a thing and the only investment is a little patience. Promised. Don't worry: No complicated recipes here. In concise, easy-to-understand language, the book offers tips and advice that will help you make the best decisions in almost everything. The Power of Timing will prove to be an invaluable resource in your quest to live a happier, more harmonious life. Johanna Paungger grew up with this kwledge from day one, as the daughter of a Tyrolean mountain farmer family. She and Thomas Poppe are among the best-selling authors in Germany, where the German-language edition of this book has sold nine million copies to date and has been translated into 25 languages and. A success without any advertising, only by word-of mouth. Even though there is little evidence today that the individual person has any influence on the recovery of the world, every little action, but above all, each good thought, counts. It can have a much deeper and immediate effect than big gestures or big empty words. Many people have begun to live more wisely and with reason and moderation. They experience what joy, serenity and inner peace are possible when leading a self-sufficient life that is free and incorruptible. It is deeply satisfying to protect our fellow humans and our environment, t as a lifestyle fraught with imposed ideology and fake morals, but with a clear comprehension of the actual nature of mankind. Namely, that we were created for each other, t against each other. In doing so, the Power of Timing, our common inheritance, can move us a big step into the future.
- Author BiographyThomas and Johanna Poppe live in New York, with their three children, two cats, two corn snakes, more or less than five mice (named so that they do not end up as snake breakfast), and a friendly skunk. Raised on a small farm in the Tyrol region of Austria, Johanna Paungger-Poppe was brought up to respect the family wisdom handed down from generation to generation, including the art of living in harmony with natural & lunar rhythms, the power of numbers, colors and much more. When she met her husband, author Thomas Poppe, the two decided to join forces with one goal in mind: to keep alive and share this powerful ancient wisdom. With 11 books by now, more than 16 million copies sold, translated into 25 languages, they have already touched countless lives worldwide. Johanna says: In the early 1980s people began asking me to pass on knowledge that had been with me since early childhood. I owe this wisdom to my grandfather who taught me that through intuition, observation, and experience, we can all live in harmony with nature. This wisdom can provide as much help for us today as it did in my childhood, offering a tool to help us take charge of our lives and assume responsibility for it in all its facets and colors. Used carefully, wisely, and with respect, this knowledge will help you discover a new, friendlier world. I share this knowledge with the hope that it will be used to improve all of our lives. Thomas Poppe, taxi driver, translator, writer and traveler, has published some 20 non-fiction works on a variety of subjects, ranging from alternative healing to Eastern Spirituality - before he met Johanna as a result of her search for a writer. Johanna then took great care to prevent the first book from being ghost-written. For years therefore Thomas Poppe practiced the knowledge in his everyday life as a big-city dweller. Thomas says: I remember clearly the day, when I got goose bumps realizing just how far-reaching the implications of Johanna's knowledge are. One example of many: After the publication of this book in Germany the number of farmers switching from industrial to organic rose tenfold in the space of eight years.
- Author(s)Johanna Paungger,Thomas Poppe
- PublisherWisdom Keeper Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Keeper Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.