All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttention is the new commodity. Visual Storytelling is the new currency. Human brain processes visuals 60,000x faster than text. Web posts with visuals drive up to 180 per cent more engagement than those without. Viewers spend 100 per cent more time on web pages with videos. Filled with full-color images and thought-provoking examples from leading companies, The Power of Visual Storytelling explains how to grow your business and strengthen your brand by leveraging photos, videos, infographics, presentations, and other rich media. The book delivers a powerful road map for getting started, while inspiring new levels of creativity within organizations of all types and sizes. This book is t only a complete overview of [visual storytelling] but, most importantly, the key to doing it right, a total Right Hook! (Gary Vaynerchuk, New York Times bestselling author of Crush It! and Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook). A valuable guide to understanding how to develop powerful marketing programs using the art of visual storytelling. (Guy Kawasaki, author of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur and former chief evangelist of Apple). The Power of Visual Storytelling is the new marketing bible! (Nancy Bhagat, Vice President, Global Marketing Strategy and Campaigns, Intel). If a picture is worth a thousand words, The Power of Visual Storytelling is worth a million. (Scott Monty, Global Digital & Multimedia Communications for Ford Motor Company).
- Author BiographyEkaterina Walter is a cofounder and CMO at Branderati and a former global social media leader at Intel. Jessica Gioglio is the social media manager for Dunkin' Donuts.
- Author(s)Ekaterina Walter,Jessica Gioglio
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width226 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.