The Power of We: Succeeding Through Partnerships by Karl Weber, Jonathan M. Tisch (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.22+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The Power of We In The Power of We, Jonathan Tisch reminds us again that working together still yields the best results. Jon has spent a lifetime mobilizing people and organizations to get a job done in business and in civic service. His experience, optimism, intelligence, and common sense are reflected in this fresh look at the rewards of partnerships. --President Bill Clinton The Power of We offers a clear and compelling lesson in how todaya s business leaders can create new synergies and gain competitive advantage by learning how to partner successfully. --Kenneth I. Chenault, Chairman and CEO, American Express Company Jon Tisch has lived the strategy he describes in The Power of We, and w this extraordinary man and successful leader shares his strategy with us. Building partnerships at all levels--social, intellectual, and political, as well as entrepreneurial--will be one of the keys to progress in the coming decades. Jon Tisch provides a road map for those who grasp that reality. --John Sexton, President, New York University Being a leader requires vision, focus, and influence. Jonathan Tisch has exhibited all three in this great body of work about what it takes to be a partner and something bigger than yourself. The Power of We is a must read. --Pat Riley, President, the Miami HEAT
- Author BiographyJONATHAN M. TISCH is Chairman and CEO of Loews Hotels, and has been at the helm of the company since 1989. He has been instrumental in furthering the development of the hotel chain and its emergence as one of the country's leading luxury hotel companies. At the same time, Tisch is recognized as a preeminent leader of the $555 billion travel and tourism industry. He is Chairman of the Travel Business Roundtable and NYC & Company, the city's official tourism marketing organization, and was formerly vice chair of the Welfare to Work Partnership and chairman of the American Hotel and Lodging Association. Loews Corporation, parent company of Loews Hotels, is one of the largest diversified financial holding companies in the United States, with nearly $80 billion in assets. Tisch believes that a new model of business philosophy based on partnerships is the key to corporate and economic success in the future. KARL WEBER is a freelance writer specializing in business and current affairs. He is coauthor with Adrian Slywotzky of How to Grow When Markets Don't and How Digital Is Your Business?
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Tisch,Karl Weber
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.