All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionBy philosophical definition, power is the ability to influence the behavior of others with or without resistance. By youth motivational speaker Carlos Ojeda Jr.'s definition, power is the ability to get things done! The ability to bring about positive change in the world. He believes that true power is evident in education, techlogical advancement, and in revolution, but more so than in the hands of the youth that make these things happen. The Power of Youth is a ground breaking, interactive book that is designed to inspire students to cultivate the power that lies within them. The book echoes Carlos' motivational presentations by illustrating to students that their voice is their power, and that power can help them change their lives, the lives of their family, their community and their world. It teaches students the elements of personal power that they possess and how to harness the skills they need to create positive change in their lives and community.
- Author BiographyCarlos Ojeda Jr. is a youth development expert and entrepreneur. He has inspired students and professionals in over 44 states, from middle schools to college. Carlos has been called one of the most dynamic speakers in America today. With his passion for changing the lives of youth across the country, engaging them in youth empowerment and leadership. He is the founder of CoolSpeak, The Youth Engagement Company. CoolSpeak provides youth development programs, events and motivational speakers to engage, educate and empower youth.
- Author(s)MR Carlos Alberto Ojeda Jr
- PublisherCoolspeak Publishing Company
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCoolspeak Publishing Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.