Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIf my heart's in the right place, why do I keep getting hurt? When I want so badly to succeed, why am I so often disappointed? Dr. Alan E. Nelson answers these questions and more in this truth-filled book. Nelson says that many of us are our own worst enemy--without even kwing it. He helps readers recognize nineteen behaviors that sabotage all their best efforts, including negativity, being hung up on the past, dependency on others for a sense of self-worth, and much more. Then he takes readers beyond self-evaluation to real and lasting change to help them achieve their goals and live the successful lives they long for.
- Author BiographyDr. Alan E. Nelson is a senior pastor, a speaker, a trainer, and the author of several books. He holds a graduate degree in psychology and communication and a doctorate in leadership. Nelson lives in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Author(s)Alan Nelson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight150 g
- Width105 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.