Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe PowerZone Sales System by Frank P DeFina offers a succinct new approach to organizing your sales activity to achieve maximum results. Written in clear, concise prose, this handy manual explores what DeFina calls the PowerZone. The PowerZone is the one market, one application and one price point where a product will sell effectively. These PowerZones can be identified through careful analysis, allowing sales forces to increase their sales by focusing on strengths and avoiding areas that lead to failure. Kwing how to locate these PowerZones can shape why some products seem to sell themselves while others sleep soundly in the warehouse. By applying DeFina's principles, you can maximize your sales by focusing your energy on those products, markets, and solutions that leverage your product in the marketplace. Portable and packed with powerful information, The PowerZone Sales System is as essential as your handshake.
- Author BiographyFrank P DeFina is the former president of Panasonic System Solutions Company of America, a leading supplier of video security and surveillance system products. Applying PowerZone principles, which he independently developed during his 25-year tenure, DeFina created a sales strategy that consistently produced sustainable sales growth.. In August 2008, he was named to the executive management team at PRS Guitars in Stevensville, MD, where he is responsible for sales, marketing, and artist relations.
- Author(s)Frank P De Fina
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.