All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLike its first edition, The Practical Guide to the Genetic Family History, Second Edition is an invaluable resource outlining the best practices in taking and recording a patient's family medical history, allowing healthcare professionals to be well informed and efficient in diagsing conditions with potential genetic components. Complete with genetic screening forms, an overview of directed questions, pedigree menclature, and an outline of common approaches, the book offers a basic foundation in human genetics and genetic counseling and the ability to recognize inherited disorders and disease susceptibility in patients.
- Author BiographyRobin L. Bennett has been a genetic counselor in the genetics clinic at the University of Washington Medical Center for over 20 years. She has proven and award-winning expertise in helping patients, families, and her colleagues at all levels deal with the multitude of practical, logistical, psychological, and diagnostic issues that are a day to day part of genetic counseling.
- Author(s)Robin L. Bennett
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/03/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight546 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.