Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionPractice Skills Toolkit ADR is a compilation of articles, chosen by younger practicing lawyers, which struck them as helpful guides in the practice of law. These articles, arranged under the topics of Ethics, Discovery, and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR), are timeless and universal in their appeal. In the world of increasingly complex discovery practice, increasing ADR, and serious attention to ethics guidelines, kwledge of these three areas is essential. Whether at a large or small firm, in-house or outside counsel, rural or urban, and regardless of practice area, each of these topics will affect all litigators.
- Author BiographyThe Practice Skills Toolkit is a compilation produced by the First Chair Press, part of the Section of Litigation of the American Bar Association. The ABA is based in Chicago, IL.
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight649 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.