Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly revised second edition that incorporates the major changes made in the procedures and practice of the Inter-American Court. Jo M. Pasqualucci analyzes all aspects of the Court's advisory jurisdiction, contentious jurisdiction and provisional measures orders through 2011. She also compares the practice and procedure of the Inter-American Court with that of the European Court of Human Rights, the Permanent Court of Justice and the United Nations Human Rights Committee. She evaluates changes in the Rules of Procedure of the Inter-American Court that entered into force on January 1, 2010, and which substantially change the role of the Inter-American Commission in contentious cases before the Court. She also evaluates the challenges and means of State compliance with the Court's invative reparations orders. Featuring revisions to every chapter to address the major changes, this book will provide an important and updated resource for scholars, practitioners and students of international human rights law.
- Author BiographyJo M. Pasqualucci is Professor of Law at the University of South Dakota. She earned an SJD in International and Comparative Law from George Washington University Law School and was affiliated with the Inter-American Court of Human Rights as a Fulbright scholar in Costa Rica. She lived in Central America for several years. Pasqualucci's articles on the Inter-American Court have been published in journals such as the Stanford Journal of International Law, the Michigan Journal of International Law, the Virginia Journal of International Law, the Wisconsin International Law Journal and the Human Rights Law Review.
- Author(s)Jo M. Pasqualucci
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.