All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish painter and lithographer J. D. Harding wrote several popular books on art instruction - here is one of his finest. A comprehensive Victorian manual on the philosophy and principles of art, this classic guide is geared toward practicing artists. Twenty-four black-and-white plates of his illustrations accompany observations and instructions on composition, light and shade, drawing from nature, and related subjects.
- Author BiographyEnglish landscape painter and lithographer James Duffield Harding (1798-1863) wrote several widely read drawing manuals and other books and art. Dover also publishes his Lessons on Drawing and On Drawing Trees and Nature.
- Author(s)J. D. Harding
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/01/2017
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.