All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on the Lesser Kan and Li formulas for the development of the soul body, this book provides illustrated descriptions of the Greater Kan and Li formulas to create the immortal spirit body. Used by Taoist masters for thousands of years, these exercises are for advanced students of Taoist Inner Alchemy and mark the beginning of the path to immortality. Master Mantak Chia and Andrew Jan reveal how to use Taoist inner alchemy to harness the energies of Sun, Moon, Earth, North Star, and Big Dipper and transform them to feed the soul body and begin development of the immortal spirit body. They explain how to reverse yin and yang power through energetic work at the solar plexus, thereby activating the liberation of transformed sexual energy. They explore how to open the heart center and how to connect astral energy with the energies of animals, children, and plants to grow the immortal fetus, or spirit body. The authors provide warm-up exercises, including the Inner Smile and Fusion practices, and outline a complete daily Kan and Li routine for mental and physical health, longevity, astral flight, and realization of the Wu Wei state.
- Author BiographyMantak Chia, world-famous Inner Alchemy and Chi Kung master, founded the Universal Healing Tao System in 1979. He has taught and certified tens of thousands of students and instructors from all over the world and is the author of 50 books, including The Taoist Soul Body and Chi Self-Massage. Andrew Jan is a senior instructor for the Universal Healing Tao and former Australian National Tai Chi Champion. The coauthor with Master Chia of Tai Chi Fa Jin and Tai Chi Wu Style, he lives near Perth, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Jan,Mantak Chia
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Content NoteFull-color throughout
- Weight497 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.