All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn pathology education within North America, there exists a wide gap in the pedagogy between medical school and residency. As a result, the pathology intern often comes into residency unprepared. Completely illustrated in color, this book lays the foundation of practical pathology and provides a scaffold on which to build a kwledge base. It includes basic introductory material and progresses through each organ system. Within each chapter, there is a brief review of salient rmal histology, a discussion of typical specimen types, a strategic approach to the specimen, and a discussion of how the multitude of different diagses relate to each other.
- Author(s)Diana Weedman Molavi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1089 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.