All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
About this product
- DescriptionRaissa Dorso, a senior in high school, residing in Minturn, Colorado near Vail, the famous ski resort, is troubled about the tricks played in drama class for the Halloween play. Now some jerk kept hitting her bumper of the car, she drove scaring her Burmese Cat, Madison, her ears standing up. Right w she wanted to-do her sking excercise and stop at her aunt's place to house-sit her cat with her animals, and have some peace of mind away from anyone pulling jests on her or others.
- Author BiographyThe author lives in the hills of PA. She started out writing serial books and continues today with them, plus short stories, novels and three children books under the pen name Giselle Mavis. That is adult books by C. C. Straub and children books by Giselle Mavis.
- Author(s)C C Straub
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.