All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionYou kw Jane Austen as the beloved author of Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and other witty, insightful vels of the early nineteenth century. Now come to kw her as a woman of unexpected spiritual depth. Jane Austen wrote beautiful, heartfelt prayers for use during her family's evening devotions. Each one reveals her gratitude for God's blessings and her pursuit of a holy life - expressions of a woman whose heart was profoundly moved by faith. In this beautifully designed book, author Terry Glaspey introduces you to Jane Austen the Christian by sharing this powerful collection of prayers and also a glimpse into her life story and the impact she had as a writer of virtue, character, and morality.
- Author BiographyJane Austen is recognized as one of the greatest novelists of the nineteenth century. Books such as Pride and Prejudice, Emma, and Sense and Sensibility have earned her countless fans. These novels are widely read in English Literature classes and have been the basis for a number of popular films and mini-series. Terry Glaspey has degrees in history and pastoral ministry and is the author of several books, including 75 Masterpieces Every Christian Should Know and Not a Tame Lion: The Spiritual Legacy of C.S. Lewis.
- Author(s)Jane Austen
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Reading AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.