All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, our church hosts a few hundred young people for the Preaching Rally. This book is how we do it. IF YOU HAVE FOUND yourself in charge of a big event, you have a lot of work to do. You have to first THINK about what to do, and then you have to DO it. Let this book help you. The PREACHING RALLY lays out the nuts and bolts of how we plan and run our one-day youth conference, and gives reasons behind each step. You will find detailed spreadsheets, our exact timeline of mailings, church meetings and more. Most of the frustrations of poorly-run events can be fixed with planning--thinking about the details and doing them. The PREACHING RALLY is years' worth of experience on paper. I hope it helps to you.
- Author BiographyRYAN RENCH serves as the youth director and associate pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in Temecula, CA, under his father's leadership, Pastor W. M. Rench. Ryan's family moved to Temecula in 1987 to plant the church where Ryan was reared and is now on staff. He earned his Master's Degree in Ministry from Heartland Baptist Bible College in 2010. Ryan Rench married his wife, Jamie, in 2008, and they have three kids: Abe, Charlotte and Gwen.
- Author(s)Ryan a Rench
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.