All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionPREGNANCY IS EXCITING FOR NEW PARENTS-TO-BE Your life is about to change forever, yet the amount of information out there can be overwhelming. But fear t: this pictorial guide, packed with accessible and stylish infographics, will help you to get up to speed and give you all the essential facts you need, as well as a healthy dose of quirky trivia along the way. From finding out what's going on inside a pregnant woman's body to understanding the various cravings she might experience, this book offers both women and men a quick route to kwing exactly what to expect while you're expecting.
- Author BiographyClaire Plimmer has worked in the publishing industry for almost 25 years, helping authors to realise their own publishing dreams.
- Author(s)Claire Plimmer
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width124 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.