CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book also covers the preparation, study and the amount and type of practice needed to pass this Test. Each candidate can then pass their Test with confidence in their own ability. The Guide gives background information on the qualities and skills required by an instructor. It explains in clear and concise language the points the instructor needs to assess in each rider; how to correct common problems and faults. Students and instructors can increase their teaching techniques, achieve new levels of performance, and fulfil their own potential abilities through studying this book. Teaching is a skill; this book offers the foundations from which everyone can learn, understand and create this skill for themselves. This REVISED EDITION includes the new subjects of Sports Psychology and the Written Test Paper.
- Author BiographyHazel Reed is a BHS Assistant Instructor who is now studying for her Stage IV exam. Through the years Hazel has worked at various riding establishments in the various equestrian disciplines. She has competed in Cross-country events and is now enjoying success with her beautiful dressage horse Eeyore II (see 'One of the Queen's Horses' by Hazel). Hazel is also a successful freelance writer for magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Hazel Reed
- PublisherNova Publications
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationYateley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNova Publications
- Content Noteillustrations, photographs
- Weight250 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hazel Reed
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.