Save on Other
- AU $33.87Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $41.81Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $35.33Trending at AU $36.48
- AU $27.39Trending at AU $29.43
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $21.70Trending at AU $25.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe Preparatory Manual of Explosives Fourth Edition is a massive upgrade from the third edition, and has been completely re-written. The material has been completely re-done, with more emphases on detailed preparatory methods, safety and hazard info, molecular information and data, structures and equations, and new chapters. The fourth edition includes numerous illustrations and data charts and tables, and includes improved procedures, processes, and information written with professional standards, but given a new improved bases so that the general student can read and understand the context far better then seen in the third edition. As well, the fourth edition includes valuable toxicity and physical properties data, and exhaustively describes each process in a new format and style t seen in the third edition. The fourth edition will become the standard for explosives science and techlogy. The book is a perfect reference for students, government agencies, government contractors, and enthusiasts.
- Author(s)Jared Ledgard
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1627 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.