All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, six prominent writers from different disciplines strive to analyze the Presbyterian predicament and to offer solutions. The authors each approach this theme from a different angle, resulting in a varied and highly informative look at the state of the Presbyterian Church. Through its examination of American Presbyterianism, the Presbyterian Presence series illuminates patterns of change in mainstream Protestantism and American religious and cultural life in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMilton J. Coalter is Library Directorand William B. and Mildred L. Nivison Professor at Union Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education in Richmond, Virgina. He is an ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). John M. Mulder was formerly President and Professor of Historical Theology at Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. He is the author of several books on Presbyterian history. Louis B. Weeks is President Emeritus of Union Theological Seminary and Presbyterian School of Christian Education in Richmond, Virginia. He formerly served as a stated supply pastor and as a missionary in the Presbyterian Church in Congo (then Zaire). He has written broadly about church history, ethics, development, administration, the Bible, pastoral care, and ministry. His books include To Be a Presbyterian, The Presbyterian Presence: Bible Words That Shape a Faith, and Making Ethical Decisions.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1990
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/10/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Mulder,Louis B. Weeks,Milton J. Coalter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.