Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want your presentation to get your key message across to the audience immeasurably more effectively, then this book is designed for you. Whether you are selling, educating, informing, sharing or even preaching, the contents of The Presenter's Handbook will transform your presentation skills and communication ability, starting immediately. You'll be able to powerfully apply the lessons t only when you present, but in many other communications-related aspects of your life; in fact, pretty much any time that you meaningfully interact with other human beings face-to-face. I kw that may sound like a bold claim to make, but trust us as it is absolutely true! In The Presenter's Handbook, business communications psychologists and training experts Phillip Adcock and Ian Callow provide a range of strategies and techniques that will transform the way you deliver presentations. Drawing on their wealth of kwledge gathered over 30 years of training and presenting, they reveal some of the ground breaking tools you can use to present confidently, engagingly and, most of all, effectively. Learn to transform yourself into a master of presentation and communication. Channel any fear of presenting into positive and charismatic energy on stage. Find out how you and your presentation content can combine to deliver a truly captivating performance. Discover how to Power Present so that you embed your messages into the minds of your audience. The Presenter's Handbook is a revolutionary new way for you to develop your own presenting personality and ability. It will demonstrate step-by-step how to communicate to audiences large and small with a new-found confidence, energy and ability. This book is the definitive guide to presenting success in the communication age.
- Author BiographyAbout Phillip Adcock Phillip Adcock is a leading authority on people's behaviour. With more than 30 years of human behavioural research, he has developed a unique ability to identify what it is that makes people tick, both psychologically and physiologically. He works in an advantageous position of not being constrained within any particular brain science field. Moreover, Phillip has developed his skills by combining the teachings of experts on numerous aspects of neuroscience, psychology and emotion within his professional role of helping leading brands and retailers better understand how to communicate with their customers. Over the last 30 years, Phillip has presented to thousands and thousands of people, from CEOs of leading companies to delivering lectures at a number of universities. So he has uniquely been able to understand and develop communication from a number of different angles, from communicator to 'communicatee' (recipient). About Ian Callow Ian Callow is an experienced director of training, which has developed his interpersonal communication skills, in conjunction with an increased understanding of a presenter's physiology and psychology. Ian has presented and trained thousands of delegates within an array of industry sectors including corporate, MOD, police, NHS and education. This wide breadth of people experience is what developed Ian's interest in the subjects of psychology and physiology and how it can be applied to the training environment. His undoubted experience and developed interpersonal skills has allowed presentation styles to be adapted in both content and language, a key for a successful presentation. In recent years he has been involved in newer technologies for engaging the audience and providing companies with productivity savings. With over 20 years spent in the business presentation environment Ian now feels able to convey some key messages and experiences allowing you to become a Power Presenter, breaking down the presenter/trainee and presenter/delegate barriers.
- Author(s)Ian Callow,Phillip Adcock
- PublisherThe Presenter's Handbook Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Presenter's Handbook Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.