All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $30.84Trending at AU $33.28
About this product
- DescriptionTake a tantalising food journey with the Soil Association and find out how to create your own delicious preserves - with less sugar and nasty additives From luscious jams and jellies to savoury confits and salamis, discover how to preserve your wonderful fresh produce and create a wealth of fabulous preserves using the very best natural ingredients. From plot to plate, 45 essential techniques are covered, from salting and curing to preserving in oil, and easy-to-follow step-by-steps show you exactly what to do. With information on recommended equipment and over 200 delicious recipes based on traditional techniques, learn to preserve your gluts in produce and stock up your store cupboard for the whole year.
- Author(s)Lynda Brown
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight1272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.