CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionUsing M. G. Hermann's Personality Assessment-at-a-Distance (PAD) profiling technique as well as exhaustive archival research and interviews with former advisers, the author develops a leadership style typology. He then compares his model's expectations against the actual policy record, using six foreign policy episodes.
- Author BiographyThomas Preston is assistant professor of international relations in the Department of Political Science at Washington State University.
- Author(s)Thomas Preston
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePower, Conflict, and Democracy: American Politics into the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.