All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $84.17Trending at AU $91.13
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this riveting, best-selling tale of shocking violence, depraved sexuality and unlimited power, Justin Cormier decides to replace his college arch-rival Jeff Cleghorn as the Chief White House Intern, with fatal results for Jeff!
- Author BiographyBiographical speech by His Grace The Duke of -------- to the House of Lords regarding this author and the publication of 'The President's Secrets!!!' in Great Britain: My Noble Lords and Ladies: Unfortunately, we have known this depraved author all of his unnatural life; he is, without doubt, a most demented liar, scoundrel, pervert and above all, totally beyond human description in every possible aspect . . . He even refused to speak to me today because his filthy book will be filmed by that other notoriously depraved pervert!!! His disgusting excuse for a depraved novel is disgraceful--I have never seen, read or re-read anything like it!! Mark Reed desperately needs to be most violently and savagely flogged to death, and I would dearly love to do it myself. He's even expressed all of those blasted Aristotelian ideals of pity and terror, with nearly perfect acuity, according to some of his thoroughly misguided defenders who are obviously so out of touch with reality and decency as to be veritably . . . (Remainder Censored)
- Author(s)Mark Reed
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.