All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionBring the pressure cooker back into the kitchen and learn to make delicious, nutritious family meals in half the time! No longer is the pressure cooker a relic of your grandmother's kitchen. Today, this powerful pot has become one of the most essential cooking tools in America. In this hectic, fast-paced life, with many hungry mouths to feed, a fridge of hodgepodge ingredients, and too many rules on how to cook one's food, the pressure cooker emerges as the answer to all unnecessary problems. With her expertise on practical living, Kate Rowinski puts together an indispensable cookbook with an introduction to the fundamentals of pressure cooking--the best equipment, how to use your tools, safety practices, and cooking time charts for different ingredients--followed by more than eighty recipes that feature the pressure cooker for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even all-day snacks. Learn to cook beloved meals in one-third to one-half the rmal cooking time, such as: * Southern-style grits and eggplant-amole * Mini meatballs and risotto cakes * Beer-b-que pork and the perfect pot roast * Pineapple bread pudding * And much more! Reduce cooking time, retain more nutrients, maximize flavors, and minimize your electricity bill with your pressure cooker, the shortcut and convenient one-pot method that will solve all your kitchen headaches. Who knew cooking could relieve so much pressure? Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We've been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyKate Rowinski is a catalog consultant, author of four children's books, and author of many guides with Skyhorse Publishing including The Prepper's Pocket Companion, The Emergency Pantry Handbook, and The Ultimate Guide to Making Chili. She lives in both Yarmouth, Maine, and Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Kate Rowinski
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Content Note43 color photos
- Weight599 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.