Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the allocation of the burden of proof in consumer sale cases, in particular the application of the presumption of n-conformity designed to simplify the consumer's duty to supply evidence. It provides detailed information on the tion of n-conformity as found in the Consumer Sales Directive and implemented in Poland, Germany, England and Wales, and the Netherlands and presents a comprehensive analysis of the presumption of n-conformity. The author clarifies whether the presumption of n-conformity constitutes an appropriate tool for simplifying the burden of proof lying with the consumer and whether it provides for a high level of consumer protection necessary for the better functioning of the European Internal Market.
- Author BiographyKarolina Sikorska received her LL.M cum laude in 2009 and her doctoral degree in 2015 from the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. Between 2010-2014, she worked as an instructor of Private Law at the University of Groningen. Since 2015 she is affiliated with the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
- Author(s)Karolina Sikorska
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.