All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to public and political concern about the sexual abuse of children, the Department of Health commissioned a feasibility study for a national survey of the prevalence of child sexual abuse. This report documents the work and conclusions of that study, which addresses a number of methodological, procedural and ethical issues, including the problems of definition, context, approach and presentation. A total of 25 in-depth interviews and 127 survey interviews were carried out.
- Author(s)Dept.of Health
- Date of Publication01/02/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Child Protection
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Content Notereferences
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.