All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionIf you or someone close to you is suffering from the effects of personal failure, you already kw that the path to where can be the most destructive human journey imaginable. Yet, many of us willingly choose this road every day, and most of us live to regret it. The Priceless Gifts of Personal Failure illustrates a roadmap from darkness to light. It will teach you how to overcome pervasive remorse and regret. ess to light, evil to good. It presents two of God's greatest gifts, forgiveness and its miraculous twin, to forgive, in an enduring new light. And it shows us how to escape and defeat the deadly attributes of personal failure. Best of all, this book will reveal two powerful paradigm shifts: First, there are indeed many priceless gifts available to all who have experienced personal failure; and, secondly, those gifts are free for the asking. In fact, we are obligated to claim them. The Priceless Gifts of Personal Failure is a roadmap to healing, true happiness, and a satisfying future. Millions of people have reversed their journeys into the abyss. You can, too.
- Author BiographyBarry Forbes, a traditional Roman Catholic, learned the lessons presented in The Priceless Gifts of Personal Failure on his lifetime journey as a cab driver, salesman, script writer, film and video producer, newspaper columnist, editor, entrepreneur, and now, author. By applying these triumphant thoughts of life, he discovered that peace, joy, and happiness are all part of God's master plan for each of us.
- Author(s)Barry Forbes
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.