Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.56Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.16Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe Prime Minister of Norway is a vel of three unsuccessful people (musician, writer and sculptor) who join forces in an attempt to gain recognition by ascribing their individual talents to an alterego. This subterfuge is successful but takes a route they had t intended when the alterego becomes the Prime Minister of Norway. In this position of power they/he begin to make changes, things get out of hand and the society strikes back. Can we regard society as a free-living thing? That question is continually approached throughout the book. The readers are left to judge for themselves. Although a vel, this book has a number of references to scientific/philosophical concepts which are controversial and hopefully thought provoking . This might appeal to an educated public who want some leisure reading, but who would regard pure fiction as too whimsical. I try to bridge that gap.
- Author(s)Bruce W Piercey
- Date of Publication31/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.