All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakashi 'Taka' Momoshiro battles the mysterious Kabaji of Hyotei Academy. Taka unleashes a brutal two-handed 'Hadokyu' (wave surge shot), which Kabaji dishes right back. Unbekwnst to Taka, Kabaji's special talent is being able to mimic shots with accuracy and ease. Meanwhile, Sadaharu's honesty and keen eye for detail doesn't save the day for Seishun when he volunteers that his winning smash was actually out. Can Seishun Academy afford ather loss?
- Author BiographyA member of the tennis club in junior and senior high-school, Konomi submitted his work to Weekly Shonen Jump after graduation from university and was debuted in a special edition of the magazine in 1993 with TETSUJIN SEKAI ICHI KATAI OTOKO. In 1997, his COOL ~ RENTAL BODYGUARD manga became serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, followed by THE PRINCE OF TENNIS in 1992. Because of THE PRINCE OF TENNIS, the number of children in Japan who have taken up tennis as a sport has increased exponentially, and the tennis club has become one of the more popular school clubs in junior high today, creating a huge boom for the game. An anime version of THE PRINCE OF TENNIS was created in 2001, and is still going strong.
- Author(s)Takeshi Konomi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitlePrince of Tennis
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Takeshi Konomi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.