CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.44Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionMia is about to turn eighteen and has decided to put down her princess pen for good. This is your one and only chance to find out how it all ends - including the answers to hotter than hot questions like: Is the practically perfect J.P. the real love of Mia's life? Will an election in Gevia mean the end of princessdom for Mia? Is she really the last virgin at Albert Einstein High? And finally, crucially, will Michael Moscovitz return from Japan and make a last-minute romantic gesture just in time to save our heroine from making a very big mistake? You have so got to read the book!
- Author BiographyMeg Cabot is the author of many successful books for teenagers and adults. Her THE PRINCESS DIARIES series has sold in vast quantities, and two movies based on the series have been massively popular around the world. Her books have topped the US and UK bestseller lists for weeks. She and her husband divide their time between Florida and Indiana.
- Author(s)Meg Cabot
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Children's Books
- Out-of-print date15/03/2010
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.