All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFor ages the fairy godmother has helped make young girls' dreams come true. Now, for the first time, she reveals her closely guarded secrets in one wondrous volume. Everything a girl needs to kw about being a princess is presented in this facsimile of the fairy godmother's personal journal, from how to wear a sparkling tiara and choose a fancy gown to what to expect at a royal ball and how to recognize a true prince. In addition to her advice and tips, the fairy godmother offers stories and personal reminiscences, all illustrated with breathtaking paintings of rich landscapes, marvelous castle interiors, and princesses from around the world. This is an incomparable gift for girls who dream of having a little fairy godmother magic in their lives.
- Author BiographyStephanie True Peters lives with her family in Mansfield, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Stephanie True Peters
- PublisherDutton Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width261 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bernhard Oberdieck,Denis Gordeev
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.