All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionA Lesson in Kindness Princesses Abby and Emma are ready to celebrate their birthday with their friends. But where did Beth go? Can Emma convince Beth to come back to the party? This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it's perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level G and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
- Author BiographyMona Hodgson is the author of nearly 30 children's books and also writes 19th century historical fiction. In addition to writing and speaking, Mona likes to read mysteries and love stories, hike Arizona, travel to Africa, play table games, and play Wii Tennis. She lives in central Arizona where she spies roadrunners, quail, cottontail rabbits, and even an occasional skunk in her yard.
- Author(s)Mona Hodgson
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleI Can Read! / Princess Twins Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width159 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Julie Olson
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.