All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionA magical story your child will cherish forever with dancing, hope, friendship and life lessons. You and your child will forever remember this modern fairy tale and the important qualities it instills in all of our hearts. And we may just make an unlikely friend!
- Author BiographyLyndsay Cobb is a wife and mother of two girls who live in Corona, CA. She has been writing for years but is proud to release her fist children's book, inspired by her daughter. Lyndsay enjoys softball with her daughters, Zoey and Ava, dancing and going out with friends, reading and watching movies with her husband, Jefferson.
- Author(s)Lyndsay B Cobb
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.