CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.85
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionThe Princess and Her Gift is a story about a Princess who shares her gifts and receives one of her own as she fights a monster called Cancer. This is Megan's story.
- Author BiographyErin R. Tyler calls Fort Collins, CO home with her three children, husband, and a menagerie of animals. She grew up in Nebraska, where she became best friends with Megan, when they were only seven years old. Erin is so grateful for everything Megan taught and shared with her. Erin enjoys photography, the Colorado outdoors, reading, and learning more about the great big world out there.
- Author(s)Erin R Tyler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.