Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vel of heart and courage inspired by the incredible story of a real life princess. Princess Haya, daughter of the King of Jordan, loves her family more than anything. So when tragedy strikes at its heart, she is devastated. The Princess becomes ever more withdrawn until, on her birthday, the King gives her a life-changing present. An incredible new friendship grows and the heartbroken princess begins to dream of an extraordinary future. Inspired by the real-life story of Olympic equestrienne Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein and set against the exotic backdrop of Arabia, this vel is destined to become a modern classic.
- Author BiographyThe author of seventeen books, Stacy Gregg has reinvigorated the pony genre with her two popular series Pony Club Secrets and Pony Club Rivals. A former journalist, Stacy undertook extensive research, travelling to Jordan at the request of Princess Haya. Given unprecedented access to the palaces and royal stables, she conducted lengthy interviews with Her Royal Highness, Her family and friends to bring 'The Princess and the Foal' to life.
- PrizesShortlisted for New Zealand Post Children's Book Awards: Junior Fiction 2014.
- Author(s)Stacy Gregg
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Weight390 g
- Width141 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $93.99Trending at AU $102.49
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.93
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $11.93
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.