All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJane fancies herself a princess, but she's missing one important thing: a friend. In this cute and clever picture book, Jane, who is very shy, lives in an apartment on 8th Street that she pretends is a castle, has tea with her dolls (her ladies in waiting) and has to deal with a horrible toad (a.k.a. her brother, Nicholas). But something is missing in Jane's sometimes lonely life. Then one day at the playground she meets and must stand up to Samantha, the Princess of 10th Street, and the other kids at the park. The two princesses overcome their differences and become friends, forever joining the kingdoms of 8th and 10th Streets and proving that there's more to being a princess than dresses and tea parties.
- Author BiographyLinas Alsenas has written and illustrated several books for children, including Mrs. Claus Takes a Vacation and Peanut. He is also the author of the Abrams' non fiction title, Gay America. Visit his website at www.linasalsenas.com.
- Author(s)Linas Alsenas
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbrams Books for Young Readers
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.