All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $35.58Trending at AU $38.59
- AU $34.99Trending at AU $35.72
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $14.33
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $11.30Trending at AU $13.76
About this product
- DescriptionNot where you want to be? Wondering how to get there? Why is it that smart people with admirable life goals often end up far from where they intended to be? Why is it that so many people start out with a clear mental picture of where they want to be relationally, financially, and professionally and yet years later find themselves far from their desired destination? Why do our expectations about our own future often go unmet? What if you knew the answer to those questions? What if there was one simple idea that explained why so many people get lost along the way? There is. It s called the principle of the path. And t only does it explain the disappointment and regret that characterize the lives of so many, but it also provides a way for you to be the exception. As you are about to discover, the principle of the path is at work in your life every single day. Once embraced, this compelling principle will empower you to identify and follow the path that leads to your desired destination. And this same principle will enable you to avoid life-wasting detours along the way. Insert disc 5 to access the study guide PDF.
- Author BiographyAndy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries, Inc. (NPM). Since its inception in 1995, North Point Ministries has grown from one campus to three in the Atlanta area, and has helped plant fourteen strategic partner churches throughout the United States. Each Sunday, over 20,000 adults attend worship services at one of NPM s three campuses. Andy s books include <i>It Came From Within, Communicating for a Change, Making Vision Stick</i>, and <i>The Next Generation Leader</i>. Andy lives in Alpharetta, Georgia, with his wife, Sandra, and their three children.
- Author(s)Andy Stanley
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Weight168 g
- Width164 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Narrator(s)Jon Gauger
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.