All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides the reader with immediate access to understanding the world of international arbitration. Arbitration has become the dispute resolution method of choice in international transactions. This book explains how and why arbitration works. It provides the legal and regulatory framework for international arbitration, as well as practical strategies to follow and pitfalls to avoid. It is short and readable, but comprehensive in its coverage of the basic requirements, including the most recent changes in arbitration laws, rules and guidelines. The second edition includes updates on rules and guidelines, such as the arbitration rules of the ICC, the SCC, the ACICA and UNCITRAL, as well as the 2010 IBA Rules on Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration. The author includes insights from numerous international arbitrators and counsel, who tell firsthand about their own experiences of arbitration and their views of best practices.
- Author BiographyMargaret L. Moses is Professor of Law at Loyola University Chicago School of Law. She teaches international commercial arbitration, international business transactions, European community law, international trade finance and contracts. Professor Moses is also the Director of the International Program at Loyola and coaches the Vis Moot International Arbitration teams, which compete in Vienna and Hong Kong. She also serves as an international arbitrator.
- Author(s)Margaret L. Moses
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.