All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFully revised and thoroughly updated, this second edition of this classic book brings together many leading international authors on educational leadership, with brand new chapters from leaders in the field Ken Leithwood, Paul Begley, Allan Walker and Alma Harris. Providing an overview of essential topics within the field, this book adopts an international perspective and offers conceptual and empirical insights into: - Moral and ethical leadership - Distributed leadership - Developing leaders - Leadership for learning - Building and leading learning cultures - Managing human and financial resources - Leadership for diversity - Leadership, partnerships and community - Professionalism and professional development The book is for scholars, researchers and postgraduate students in educational leadership, management and administration, as well as for senior leaders in education and those taking professional leadership qualifications.
- Author BiographyTony Bush is Professor of Educational Leadership at the University of Warwick, and previously held similar posts at the universities of Leicester, Reading and Lincoln. He is also Visiting Professor at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Middlewood,Les Bell,Tony Bush
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.